Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Antonio

Did I ever mention one of my favorite actors, Antonio Banderas? Once I think, but here I go again.

It's actually not just because of his acting, or looks, his eyes, the way he talks (even when you can't see the real Antonio but only to hear his voice when he's, for example, playing the role of a cat, is great). It's the combination of those factors with his singing ability. Why is it, that we don't hear more about that?

As the Phantom he was amazing, so was his part in Evita! It is one of my most beloved movies; not just because of his appearance in there. Madonna did well playing Eva Péron, the whole set up is beautiful, the story dramatic, and from a historical point of view a very interesting part of the 20th century.


Hard to choose which song to post here, the whole movie is full of great music, but I give it a shot with High Flying Adored.
J